The self-esteem courses are presented in 6-9 sessions between 60 to 120 minutes for boys and girls aged 12-17. However, the format is designed to enable the sessions to be adapted to other time frames with ease. It is suggested the programme be run during class periods or after school.
Equip participants to:
– Identify themselves as valuable with much to contribute
– Build confidence, self-awareness and courage
– Develop decision making and problem solving skills
– Understand they are able to have a positive influence in their world
– Identify personal desires to motivate them to set and achive personal goals
Contact us to find out more.